Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I should have saved one of those iphone snapshots of the weather forecast last week but needless to say it looked like shit. I was secretly watching it all week waiting to ride Saturday. Something you cant do with our weather. Anticipate it. There were some other good imagery along the way I'll save in my brain. Don't split lanes alongside a club ride in Spanaway... to my credit I was on the shoulder and couldn't get back into traffic until I made it to the red-light. The Hombres had a thing or 2 to say to me about my riding behavior. I'll admit I'm kind-of a spazz but I just nodded my head in reply. Club Dudes at their finest. I dig the name. Ultimately I was most stoked not to get caught up in the rain. Josh's shop was crazy and the rigid frank he has on his own bike was mint. Again no images of the tow-truck driver I rode back with from Fife. O-ring chains are only as strong as the weakest link. Rivet them or else...


















No comments: