Sunday, February 13, 2011

NY TF 2011

Tunnel vision from the middle seat it's that lack of continuity feeling I like to communicate.

It's my 5th year at Toy Fair with striking parallels to the first except that I had a day to myself.


Sales meeting



LA apartment in Javits




I heard the white stripes disbanded meanwhile jack sparrow is in his 5th incarnation in front of the LEGO booth

Took a walk to the guggenheim… and then went into the met The Met Guitar Heroes almost like motorbike builders with a few thousand more fans and years of history. You are highly encouraged not to take pictures at the museum. These are built from the same piece of wood on negatives. Economics of use… Green way before it was cool. Crazy detail. The Arms and Armor was Amazing Random Shots along the way

No comments: