Monday, February 7, 2011

The One Motorcycle Show Portland 2011

Very last minute (9am Saturday) I found a way to get down to The One Motorcycle Show in Portland.





It is almost like what that other show depicts. Portlandia? Ketamine? Much different than Seattle. Southern hospitality to the max. Dudes down there represent hard... a few thousand people came to the show. It tripped me out.



Some of what I can translate below… Jared from Holiday Customs caught my attention. Bummed I didn't get the chance to meet him. From what I gather... That is his bike some years apart right next to his dads? Crazy huh?






There was room for mine too…




Keo won best rat!!!



Tons of burnouts…



MotoGalore so awesome! Worst in show amongst others… the dudes were super down. So much style. Their bikes tell a story of the breakdown of society, love, and vengeance.





Elsinor front end 36 wm "0"



Straight from the pages of King magazine







Grimeca!!



2x21 a dual speedmaster for sure






Magnetofying!

No comments: